Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 9 August 2012

NOT FORGOTTEN

They talk about her but now i change the game 
from my heart not but not to get the fame
like a a hero, I am running to say i love you
beside you went to the blues
And left me overwhelmed by the flu
My memory tell, shows me the potential love you had
I love, love and love my Dad

 I wish you whisper to me from the land you are
The pure plans you portrayed in mind
And I will not let you down in an empty land
Giving gift generously
that make me need you seriously
from 27th July that year
Till now i am standing here
Giving a big blasting bombshell THANKS
To my beloved Dad
 

 Dad! Dad! Cant you hear that I am calling you.
Just say yes and I will jump up
Common Dad! Take this certificate I give you
Because you are the only Dad I know
I certify NO one like YOU
I love you 
I love you
And love you my late DAD
 
By R. N.Njoroge
TUoK-Nairobi

No comments:

Post a Comment